Arrival within the registration period is strongly advised because you will get the most supports and resources that will facilitate your registration and acclimation. Earlier or later arrival can be acceptable if only you’ve got permitted to do so by the university.

2.Registration Guide

Go to the designated registration spot. There may or may not be volunteers’ support on site to help you with your registration, Indicators and on-board instructions however can do you favors.

3.Finish Registration

For your own time saving and better preparation of trip, you may want to read the important notes that are as follows.

Note: If you fail to register within the period limit and are without a permitted extension, the admission will be regarded invalid.



I.  CUCAS Free Money Transfer Service- CUCAS provides this service with an aim at easing troubles for international students in terms of paying their tuition fee, accommodation fee and living expenses.

For details, please check /server/details?id=656.

II.  Western Union Money Transfer - It’s easy to send and receive money via this way.

III.  International Money Transfer

When you arrive in China, you can apply a local bank card using your passport, and then you will be able to do international transactions (if activated) in a more economical way. You will find more information about international rate and functions through the local bank.


1)Admission Documents issued by the university:

Admission Notice and JW 202 form (For students entering with X1/X2 visa)

Printed e-offer (For students entering with L visa)

No need to bring any admission documents (For students entering with L visa)

2)Physical Examination Certificate(For students whose study length is more than 6-month)

3)Academic Documents of Highest Education, including transcripts and graduation certificate(For degree-program students)


5)Passport Photos(8 copies of the photo, the same size as in the passport)

6)Temporary Residence Permit.(For students who live on campus or hotel, the university or the hotel will issue you a temporary residence permit; for students who rent house outside campus, these students should get it from the local public security bureau.)

7)International Insurance Card(For students who have purchased the international insurance in their own countries)


X1 visa

Students with an X1 visa who plan to stay in China for more than half a year must obtain the Residence Permit within 30 days of entry in China. Those who exceed this time limit are considered illegal residents. A physical examination is required when applying for the Residence Permit.

X2 visa

Students with an X2 visa are not required to hold a residence permit. “Intended days of stay” in the visa decides their days of stay in China.

L visa

Students having been suggested to enter China with tourist visa do not need to obtain their residence permits for their stay, because the period of validity of the visa usually covers the period of study. Please be noted when you apply for the visa, you need to indicate that your purpose of entry is for sightseeing.

According to China’s laws, international students, when going out of campus, must carry passports and other credentials to prove their legal stay in China.


International students have to apply the Residence Permits within 30 days after entering China and finishing their registrations.

For students who live on campus or hotel, the university or the hotel will issue you a temporary residence permit, and the university will provide help for these students to get the residence permit.

For students who rent house outside campus, they should go to the Public Bureau within 24 hours after enter China. And the public bureau will give details about the residence permit processing.


CUCAS Office

Tel: +86-10-82865135


9:00 – 12:00 & 13:00 – 18:00 (GMT+8)


Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon